Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Notes/Outlines

Hello, Everyone:

Based on the results of our brief discussion today, here are some really good links to outlines of the information we've covered so far. I hope these are helpful.

Slide Show #1 - Life in the Colonies to the French and Indian War

Slide Show #2 - Early Colonization

Additionally, as we go, I'll post the chapter notes here, in an abridged form for everyone. This way, we don't have to spend time taking notes in class, and you can look at the information whenever you need it!

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Whenever I open the blog, it doesnt show the notes and it freezes my entire computer. It was right after you posted this post with the Google Docs. Is there Any other way I can get the class notes? If not I can just get them from a friend.

Gabrielle
Pd. 5 and 8

Mr Tesler said...

Sometimes these files are really big. What I can do, is post these to another site, and you can download them at your leisure. Moving into the high-tech world has some bumps, but we will figure it out.