Saturday, September 19, 2009

Assignment #6 - Due Tuesday 9/22

Hello, APUSHers!

As promised, I will do the best that I can to have assignments for you in advance, so you can budget your time, and plan accordingly. Please make sure that you pay careful attention to the assignment number, and due date.

Here's Monday's HW. Please click on the link that applies to your chapter, or "expert" group. Print the worksheet(s) and complete the exercises that follow.





SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT! We have more than 200 days till the AP Exam. If you read only FIVE PAGES a night in the textbook, you would finish the book with over a month to spare, in order to get ready for the exam. Small steps add up to giant journeys! Take it one page at a time!

3 comments:

Angela Osmanzai, Maqsood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sia (: said...

Mr.Tesler,
I was at the airport all day after school and got home tonight. I tried printing out the pages for mt chapter but it is only printing the first page and it wont let me download the file.. I dont know how i can turn it in, can I have another day to figure it out?

-anastasia, 9th grade ap

charlie said...

testing