Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Assignment #4 - Due Friday 9/18

APUSHers:

Here's your HW for tonight (Thursday). Due Friday!

Good News - NO TEXTBOOK READING! Yay!

Here's the assignment.

1. CLICK HERE. Download, and PRINT the "SUPPLEMENTAL PODCAST FORM."
2. CLICK HERE. Listen to the Pod Cast "Columbus Day." Listen ACTIVELY!!! Take NOTES!!!
3. When you've finished listening to the PodCast, complete the Supplemental Podcast Form.

If you're having trouble accessing the file, try downloading by right-clicking and "save as." I'll be happy to also email anyone who's still having trouble.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr tesler I am having a problem with getting into the the paper we need to print what should I do
joseph.cachia perioud 8

Kathleen said...

Mr. Tesler I am unable to watch the podcast. I copied down the questions but I can't watch it. The screen just stays white and when I press play to see if a screen will popup nothing happens.
-Kathleen Gobin Class: 903

Mr Tesler said...

Try downloading the file...Right-Click Save As