Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tonight's HW - WWI DBQ t

CLICK HERE for the DBQ's that we worked on in class today.  Carefully study, and analyze the documents.   Based on the documents, as well as your knowledge of American History, write an essay that answers the following question: 

To what extent was the United States morally, politically, and/or economically justified in fighting World War I?  

Due Tomorrow.  I know, it seems like short notice, but think what it will be like when you have to complete this process in an hour or less at the AP's.  

3 comments:

gabriella_fluffycupcake_y902 said...

mr t my computer wont let me get the documents cus when i try my internet shuts down

xbabii1girlx said...

i cant get to the docs either. my laptop keeps sendin me to

[http://shell.windows.com/fileassoc/0409/xml/redir.asp?EXT=pdf]

(it does this for a lot of the things you post on the blog)

gabriella_fluffycupcake_y902 said...

mr. t im so confused HELP MEE!!!! i need to finish the essay within the next half hour!