Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Break Assignment

I can hear you grumbling as you stare at the screen. Remember, this is a college course, and this is hard work, but it is well worth it.

So...Here's the assignment. Do a little bit each day. Don't wait until Sunday night to do it!

Here's the updated Link for the NOTES

1. READ: Chapter 6 in the Review Book. As always, highlight and outline.
2. Check GOOGLE DOCS for the NOTES Highlight these, too.
3. COMPLETE: MULTIPLE CHOICE QUIZ.
4. When you are finished, go to the bottom of the page, and click "submit answers." After you get your score, scroll to the bottom of the page.

Please submit the results, and then email them to me. Please be honest, and send me what you get after you take the quiz. Please put your name in the "my name" section, your email address in the "me" section, and put MY EMAIL in the "my instructor" section. My email address is MTesler@schools.nyc.gov.

Do the best you can. Good Luck!

Supplemental Materials to Help You: Please note that you are not required to view any of these. However, by doing so, it will certainly enhance your understanding of the material.

Articles of Confederation
The Confederation Faces Challenges
The Philadelphia Convention
Federalists vs. AntiFederalists
Development of the 2 Party System
Good Outline
Vocab Words
VIDEO #1 - A Precarious Experiment
VIDEO #2 Vision for a Nation

10 comments:

monicaaa S. (: said...

MR TESLER I CANT PRINT THOSE NOTES BECAUSE WHEN I CLICK ON THE LINK IT SAYS I CANT DOWNLOAD IT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THIS SPECIFIC DOWNLOAD THINGY !!

Opal Lim said...

im in the same situation as Monica...

chris903 said...

i have the same problem as monica and opal

gabriella_fluffycupcake_y902 said...

mr tesler... will the test we take count in our average?

gabriella_fluffycupcake_y902 said...

wait mr.tesler.... i left my apush textbook in school... do i need it to take the quiz?

robin o. said...

mr tesler i have the same problem as monica!!! what do i do?

Mr Tesler said...

hmmm...If that's the case, I will upload the notes to google docs, or post them here, so we can all see them.

Mr Tesler said...

Check here for the notes. This should work.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4r9v28_506hbv6vggg

sophia said...

It doesn't work for me either. Im not sure where to e-mail this to, so here are my quiz results:

15 correct (60%)
10 incorrect (40%)
0 unanswered (0%)

Lauren said...

Here are my quiz results:

14 correct (56%)
11 incorrect (44%)
0 unanswered (0%)