Wednesday, February 25, 2015

APUSH In-Class Assignment 2/25/15

1.  CLICK HERE for a link to the DBQ/Scaffolding Questions.
2.  READ, and CAREFULLY ANALYZE each document.  DON'T RUSH, to get to the questions.  For each document, I want you to 1) pull out as much information as you can gather from it, and 2) generate INFERENCES (like a hypothesis) from each document.
3.  Answer the scaffolding questions.
4.  In a brief composition, (approx. 250 words), answer the following question:

Why did American nativist groups oppose free, unrestricted immigration to the US in the late 1800s, and early 1900's?  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that is so awesome that you are making this blog available for everyone. I took APUSH about 5 years ago, and I really enjoyed the class. It's nice to be able to go back and read up on this stuff again. I bet that a lot of the current issues that you discuss now are a lot different than when I was in the class. http://www.studyape.com/about/?